Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Game Plan

I heard back from the RE's office yesterday morning and he ordered a Bhcg for yesterday and another one for tomorrow. The sent me an e-mail this morning saying that yesterday's labs looked great and my number was 767. So, I will go back tomorrow afternoon in the hopes that they have doubled since Monday.

Assuming that nothing changes between now and then, I will go in for a viability scan just after six weeks. I know that is only a couple weeks away, but it seems like such a long time to wait!

TMI alert: I know this is normal to experience, but I have this clear discharge and it always freaks me out because I am afraid that I am spotting. A trip to the bathroom reveals that I am just being paranoid. I also almost always feel like I need to pee, even if I just barely went, and it almost makes me feel like I have cramps. I know that I just need to relax and enjoy this for however long it lasts, but it is so hard not to be nervous. This probably sounds a little crazy, but I am GRATEFUL for the pg symptoms that I have been feeling, because it is a good reminder that there is a baby growing inside me. I haven't had any symptoms that have been too awful: my boobs are definitely tender, plus the frequent urination that I mentioned, and some transient nausea and fatigue.

Hopefully I can get some good news tomorrow that will help me relax a little bit more!

4 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for good news on your second beta.

    I don't think it sounds crazy at all to be grateful for pregnancy symptoms. I think I'd feel that way, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the clear stuff also. It freaked me out too.

    You are doing great. I am glad that you are grateful for the symptoms.

    I can't wait to hear about your second beta.

    Pez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thatth's a great number :) Can't wait for more updates, and I am STILL amazed at how BFP's this holiday brought! Makes me believe in miracles :) I hope this bean sticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. I'm so excited for you about this pregnancy -- I can't wait to follow along. Also, your baby is seriously the most adorable thing.

    ReplyDelete