Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am feeling a little frustrated with FF. FF says that I didn't O until CD 20...I think that I must have O'd before then based on how my body was acting.

Here is a look at my chart as of this morning:


I know it doesn't really make a difference...what's done is done. I am either KU or I'm not. But I just feel frustrated because it seems like each cycle lately has been so varied. My cycles used to be like clockwork, and now I feel like my whole pelvic region is just effed up. My pelvic pain is back, but I don't know if it is bad enough to call the doctor about. What if it is gone by the time the u/s is scheduled? What if it isn't bad enough for them to see what they need? Maybe I should just try and be patient for next week.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that FF is nasty biotch! Don't trust her as far as you could throw her chart! When I was charting, I always o'ed on a different day than when she said I did. She's clue.less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I hear you on the "should I call, shouldn't I call" dilemma, but hey- with the money we are paying, it never hurts to call and ask!! Good luck, hoping the pain goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you just look at your temps, you could have Oed as early as CD17. Based on CM, I would say probably CD19. I don't know much about CP, but that all seems right for CD19. I think either way your timing was good. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you. I'm sorry, I know how very frustrating this whole thing is. ((HUGS)) and **BFP dust!**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this is all so confusing, sweetie. This is why I don't temp-I just couldn't handle the frustration and uncertainty. With the pelvic pain, definitely wait to speak to your RE because I'm sure he will be able to lay out your options. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used FF while we used the CBEFM. I went just by the monitor and used FF to have it in writing for the doctor. I would call if you have cysts they will be able to see them. I get them and they can see them no matter how small they are. Or you could wait and talk to your RE about it. They may follow you through the entire cycle instead of up to your O day.

    I hope you have a good rest of the week.
    Pez

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tracked my temps for a while and it was not easy. I got a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor instead. Turns out my temps weren't easy because my hormones make no sense! Maybe a monitor would make your cycle easier to track though. Could be worth a try!

    Best of luck, and happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate temping! My chart is confusing the Hell out of me right now too!! I hope you can take comfort in knowing you're not the only one who is confused. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete