If you are new to my blog, here is a quick summary of our TTC Journey:
- November 2008: first month TTC
- December 2008: BFP!!!
- January 2009: m/c at 10 weeks
- February 2009 - March 2010: a whole lot of nothing...my HSG is clear and DH's s/a looks great!
- March 2010: First visit with RE
- May 2010: Diagnosed with interchromosomal insertion
Now, DH and I are trying to decide what to do. We are waiting to hear back from our genetics counselor to see what the chances of us getting a viable embryo with IVF and PGD would be. If they don't give us good odds, we will most likely apply for traditional adoption. However, I worry that we will spend all of our money on IVF, and if it fails, we won't have any money left over for other treatments or adoption.
I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster. Some days are okay, some are bad. I haven't really felt "great" since we got the diagnosis, but I am trying to work through it one day at a time.