Thursday, April 15, 2010

I just need to stop stressing myself out. I know that I tend to over analyze everything, and it just makes me super stressed. I guess I just have to have faith that what the RE saw is right and if not, hopefully there were still some swimmers up there that were alive and kicking. I think that I need to take a break from charting after this cycle. We are going out of town in May, so I figure that will be the perfect time to take a break.


I signed DH and me up to attend an infertility conference that is being held in Salt Lake next Saturday. One of my friends referred me to it and I thought it sounded interesting. It is in association with the National Infertility Awareness Week and Resolve, so hopefully it should be good. If anyone has been to a conference like this before, did you feel like it was worth your while? Would you recommend going?

3 comments:

  1. Let us know how the conference goes. It sounds like it could be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The conference sounds interesting. I haven't been to one, but I would like to go to something like that if I could. Definitely let us know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to one either, but that definitely sounds interesting. At least worth checking out!! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete