I decided to POAS today...and got a BFN. So now I am just waiting for AF to arrive. Part of me is trying to be hopeful that maybe I just tested too soon, since I haven't had any spotting at all. I have been cramping for the past few days though, so I really don't want to get my hopes up too much. If I still haven't seen AF by Monday, I will test again.
I sent an e-mail to the RE's office to see what they want to do this cycle. Every part of my plan hinges on getting the chrosome test results back...and those will come any day now. My tentative plan is to do another cycle on Clomid. I am NOT going to temp this month and I am going to try an OPK instead of my CBEFM. I also ordered some Preseed...we usually don't really need it, but sometimes DH wishes that we could use lube, so I figure it can't hurt.
If the test results show that I have the chromosome abnormality, I guess we will be going in to talk to the RE about IVF. I honestly don't know if DH and I will be financially able to go down that road. I started looking into 'medical tourism' - meaning we would go to another country for IVF, but that creates a whole other list of questions.
So, for the meanwhile, we are just holding tight and hoping for the best.