Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CD 14 + EWCM = PEAK!

I was so excited this morning when I saw that I head a "peak" on my CBEFM...that means that I am Oing! When I showed my monitor to DH, he got all excited about it, which I thought was cute. I am glad that is wants to be involved and aware of what is going on with our TTC efforts.

I usually O on day 14, but the past few cycles haven't been until CD 18. I am not sure if it is because of stress or what, but I definitely prefer a CD 14 O. Ever since this cycle started, I have been trying hard to just relax and not dwell as much on TTC. DH and I have been good about BD every other day, and are planning on BD tonight and possibly tomorrow, so hopefully that will be enough. I keep crossing my fingers that I can really take advantage of my increased odds this month and end up with a BFP!

On a bittersweet note, it was exactly one year ago today that I found out I was KU. It was the perfect Christmas present! Hopefully I won't have to wait too long until I see another BFP.

No comments:

Post a Comment