Thursday, December 17, 2009

FWP Week Begins and an Update on my PG Friend

I decided that I might as well have FWP week begin a little early, just in case this pain I am experiencing is related to O. The pain hasn't gone away and I think that my CM has become a little wetter, so I figured that it can't hurt. Plus, DH always likes it when I initiate things and it is not just because I got a high or peak on my monitor.

This morning, I got an e-mail from one of the newly pg friends (I'll call her "A") saying that the other newly pg friend ("B") was admitted to the hospital last night for observation because they are pretty sure she has an ectopic pregnancy. It was somewhat expected because B had some spotting and her hormone levels weren't increasing as much as they should be, but still had to hear. As disappointed as I was that I didn't get KU with them, I still didn't want either friend to m/c or have any other problems. I sent B a text and an e-mail with my condolences - I think I will wait to call for a little while since I am pretty sure that she is still in the hospital.

Oh...and by the way, I just found out that yet another friend is expecting again. I am happy for her and it won't be hard to deal with since she lives out of state. But really? Sometimes I just have to wonder what I am doing wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment