Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CD 7

Yesterday I started getting this sharp pain near my right ovary. The intensity of the pain comes and goes, but it kind of reminds me of the pain that I have around O. It just seems that CD 7 would be a little early to have O pain, right? I have also started to have a little bit of CM, but it is still very sticky, plus I still have a "low" on my CBEFM. It has made me wonder whether the pain I am feeling is related to O or if there really is some type of obstruction in my tubes. I guess I will find that out on Friday.

Speaking of Friday, I am a little nervous for my HSG. I have done a lot of reading about it online, and it seems like the most common complaint is cramping that can be managed with ibuprofen and some mild spotting. I feel like I can manage those symptoms, so I guess what I am most nervous for is the actual procedure and then what the results say. Part of me would almost like them to find something, because then it would explain why I am not pg yet. On the other hand, I obviously don't want there to be any major problems that would hinder our TTC efforts.

Things at work have been very busy this week. I work in healthcare, and it seems like I have been out of the office more than I have been in it lately. I am grateful for my hectic schedule right now because it is keeping me away from my desk and the e-mails my pg friends are sending. I haven't been able (or made a huge effort) to respond quickly, and I think that they are realizing that this is something that I don't want to talk about all the time. I feel a little guilty that I don't have much of a desire to share in their excitement with them, but I don't think that it makes me a bad person. I just hope that my lack of enthusiasm doesn't end up damaging our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment