Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back on the Wagon

After having such high temps at the end of last cycle, I decided to get back on the wagon and chart my temperatures again. I guess there really isn't that big of a need for it since I use a CBEFM, but I decided it couldn't hurt. The crazy thing is that it is taking forever for my temps to drop. My coverline used to be around 97.6ish, and I am still above 98.0. It makes me wonder even more if I really did have a CP last cycle.

For some reason, I haven't really been that stressed about TTC so far this cycle. I am not sure if it is because I have a doctor's appointment next week and that is keeping me preoccupied, or if maybe it is because since AF arrived, I just haven't been "feeling it". Last night, DH asked me when we would have to start FWP again, and it took me a minute to be able to answer him; normally I would know the answer immediately. Whatever the reason, it has been kind of nice to not have TTC be such a stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment