Anyway, on to happier things:
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
* Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
* Copy the award and place it in your blog.
* Link the person who nominated you for this award.
* Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
* Nominate 7 bloggers.
* Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
***Here are seven interesting things about me***
- My very favorite book of all time is Gone with the Wind. I have read it several times and know I will read it several more.
- I started playing the piano when I was in kindergarten, but am sadly out of practice.
- I have a HUGE phobia of snakes and spiders. It is so bad that I can't even walk by them in the pet store and watching them on TV gives me the creeps.
- When I go grocery shopping, I try to keep my cart organized with like items together (i.e. refrigerated foods in one part, produce in another, cans separate). I do this so that they will hopefully be bagged that way and it will be easier to put them away when I get home.
- I grew up with the "greatest snow on earth" and just a few minutes away from great ski resorts, but I don't ski or snowboard. I tried boarding 4 years ago and do not like it.
- I enjoy cooking and wish I had more time to try out new recipes.
- I cannot stand milk. I won't even put it on my cereal.
***Seven Bloggers that I Give this Award to***
Thank you ladies for sharing your thoughts and insights with the me and the rest of the TTC/IF world!
As a side note: I am trying to plan a delicious Valentine's dinner for DH and me. I know that V-day is still a few weeks off, but I am really trying to plan ahead. I figure that we will go out for Valentine's on Saturday night, so I want to make a fancier dinner and dessert on Sunday. I know I want to make a chocolate cheesecake, but besides that I am still pretty clueless. Please let me know if you have any ideas!