Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CD 7 Musings

My left ovary hurts. REALLY BAD. Bad enough that I ended up taking ibuprofen and wishing for a hot pack, and I have a pretty high pain tolerance. My boobs hurt, too. The thing is, today is only CD 7. This same thing has happened for the past few cycles, and I really don't get it. This seems awfully early for me to be having O pain. I am not complaining...I know there are plenty of girls out there who would kill for O pain...it just makes me curious. Could it be a bad thing that I get O pain so early? And that it lasts so long (usually 5 days or so after O)? I was finally able to get a copy of my hormone readings from when I was in the Eager study. It looks like my Luteneizing (sp?) hormone was a little elevated during this point of my cycle. Are the two related??? Is it even relevant??? I go see my doctor a week from today, so hopefully she will have some answers for me.

Besides the cycle mysteries, everything is pretty normal with me. Work has been fairly busy, which I enjoy. I have been somewhat diligent about going to the gym and eating better. I have tried to adapt the mantra: "Would I rather eat _____ or have a baby?" Maybe the fact that I need to lose about ten pounds isn't related to the fact that I am not KU, but you never know. I figure I might as well take whatever motivation I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment