Sunday, January 3, 2010

One Good Thing...

I have been really trying to be more optimistic lately. Poor DH has to hear me complain...a lot, lately...so I have been thinking positive and realizing that 2009 wasn't all awful. I know that there are a lot of people out there who have had to deal with a lot more difficult things than I have. Anyway, I have been trying to look for the positive and not be so negative. I have decided that there has been one good thing about having the m/c and having it take so long for us to get pg:

I have noticed that over the past year, DH has become much more excited about having a baby. He is so much more involved in what is going on in my cycle, when it is time to BD, when it is time to test, etc. He will bring up the topic of parenthood and what he is looking forward to. He is also much more sensitive to how I might be feeling when the "baby" topic is brought up or another friend announces that she is pg. It has been amazing to see the transformation and how much more excited DH is to be a dad. It makes me so excited to see how he reacts when I finally do get KU and we have our own baby.

Also, an update on my cycle:
I believe that today is 10 DPO. I have mixed feelings about this cycle. On the one hand, I know that our timing was perfect; however, our timing has been perfect plenty of other times. I had the HSG this cycle, so hopefully our odds of conceiving increased. I have had a ton of phantom symptoms (big and sore boobs, tired, easily become nauseous), but I don't want to get my hopes up. On Friday night (8 DPO), I started having a tiny bit of brown spotting, and it was gone by yesterday. I still have some discharge, but it has been clear. Part of me wants to believe that the spotting I had was due to implantation, but I don't want to get my hopes up and then be really disappointed when AF arrives. I told DH that I would test on Wednesday if I don't start spotting again, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment