Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Early Peak

DH and I had a great long weekend together. I always love it when three day weekends come around, especially when Monday is the day that we get to take off. It seems to make the weekend last so much longer. We decided to spend Friday night at home, but on Saturday we went to the car show with some friends. This has become a tradition of sorts with us, since we have gone with these same friends for the last three years. I don't know why, but I really enjoy checking out all the cars. Sunday and Monday were also spent at home watching 24. We LOVE this show and the new season just started with a four hour premier split between the two nights.

Another good benefit to the long weekend is that it gave us plenty of time for BD. Good thing too, since my monitor showed a 'peak' yesterday, which is two days earlier than I was expecting. I am kind of not sure what to think about that. I have had so much O pain this cycle - and I continuing to have it - that I don't know if I should believe that I have really peaked. I still have EWCM, and I know that the peak doesn't necessarily indicate that I have O'd, but rather that O is imminent. I guess I just feel really confused and frustrated with my cycle. I should be grateful that my cycle is somewhat regular and that I am most likely Oing each time, but I still feel like something is "off". Maybe I am just being a hypochondriac. I go to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully she can shed some light on the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment