First, thank you to everyone who has visited my blog from ICLW week! This has been the first time I participated, and I have really enjoyed having you visit my blog and getting to know more of you.
Anyway, I am having second thoughts about whether it is time to see an RE. When I first started thinking about going to one, I felt excited by it because it meant I was being proactive and doing all that I can to get KU. Then, I started thinking about it more and I did a little bit of research, and for some reason, it just didn't feel right. Yesterday, I got an e-mail back from a friend who I had asked about her RE experiences. She highly recommended the doctor that she had seen and recommended just going to an RE rather than relying on the OB/GYN. So, that made me start leaning back to making an appointment. I am not sure if it started to feel okay again because she was able to recommend someone so highly, but I feel like I am being torn between the two sides. I can't think of any real reason to NOT go, other than it didn't feel like the right decision before I got her e-mail. I know that I don't have to decide right away, but I hate feeling like I am in limbo. I talked to DH about it, and he said that based on what my friend says, we should see the RE, but he will respect my decision either way.
On a side note, FF says that today is 3 DPO. I think that it probably about right, but I still feel like I have some O pain, which I just don't get. Why does it stick around for so long?