So I e-mailed the genetic counselor that we are working with to see if she had heard back from my insurance yet. She had originally said that she thought we would have an answer by Friday, but Monday at the latest. The counselor responded to my e-mail and said "Well we got the new guy reviewing your case, so moving a little slower than usual. I called and they think it will be done by the beginning of next week. I’ll keep you posted!".
I know that the wait will be worth it if the insurance ends up paying for the test, but I am started to get frustrated. It takes 2-3 weeks to get the test results, so at this rate, I won't have any results for my appointment with the RE the first week in April. We are waiting to decide what to do next based on these results. Will there even be a point in going to the appointment? Argh!!!